We’d love to welcome you and your wee one to Tiptoes nursery.
We recognise and understand the anxieties for both parents and children when starting at any nursery.
Some children will settle in on their first visit and others will take a little longer to get used to a new environment. To support the child when settling, the nursery manager will contact the parent or carers a few weeks before the child’s start date to arrange a convenient time for the first settling in session.
The number of settling in sessions will then be discussed and agreed during the first visit. During the settling in sessions, the child’s key person will discuss the child’s needs, likes/dislikes, favourite foods, sleep patterns, routines, etc. This information will enable us to cater for the child’s individual needs and assist in the settling in process. We will also discuss our documented policies and procedures and answer any questions that you may have.
Job Opportunities at Tiptoes NurseryWe are always interested to hear from you especially if you have any relevant experience.
7.30 am to 6.00 pm per session (includes all snacks and a cooked 2 course lunch). Please contact us for fees.
Half Session (not available in baby or toddler room, only available in the pre-school room 3-5 year room)
7.30 am – 1.00 pm or
1.00 pm – 6.00 pm
(includes morning snack and cooked lunch for AM session and a substantial snack served at 3.30pm for PM session). Please contact us for fees.
Full time place
5 days a week full sessions (includes all snacks and cooked lunch). Please contact us for fees.
The Small Print:
- A non-refundable deposit of £75 is payable on registration to secure your child’s place.
- Fees are paid monthly, in advance, into the bank account details provided to you.
- Nursery fees must reach our bank account between the 1st and 5th of the month unless agreed with the nursery management. Any parent or carer whose fees remain unpaid after the 5th of the month, without prior agreement with the nursery manager, risks their child’s place at the nursery being withdrawn.
- Childcare voucher payments are accepted and any information you require will be available from the office.
- If extra childcare sessions are required these must be discussed with the nursery manager and are payable on the day of the session. Normal session rates will apply.
- All booked sessions must be paid for regardless of child’s attendance. No refunds are given for sessions missed due to sickness or holidays or unavoidable nursery closure.
- We fully understand that on occasion buses or trains can run late or there may be congestion on the roads. If you do think you may be late picking your child up from nursery, please contact the nursery as soon as possible or arrange for someone else to pick your child up. If the nursery is not informed you may charged a late fee of £10 per 15 minutes to cover the cost of emergency cover or staffing.
7.30 am to 6.00 pm